A TYPICAL DAY FOR A CORE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT
Whether your dreams include obtaining a college scholarship, playing on the world’s leading tours, or competing as an elite amateur, consider how the following schedule might help you bring those dreams to reality.
High School Schedule
7:00 a.m-7:50 a.m. - Shower & Breakfast
7:50 a.m.-2:15 p.m. - Windermere Preparatory School
2:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. - Golf Instruction & Supervised Practice
5:30 p.m.-6:20 p.m. - Fitness Training (three times per week minimum)
6:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m. - Dinner at Home
7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. - Homework, personal time, group activities
10:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m. - Prepare for bedtime & “Lights out”
Think about enjoying days like this five times a week from August to May, playing competitive rounds with your fellow academy students on Saturdays or competing in weekend tournaments on one of Florida's top junior tours...
Now think about how good your game would get with an nine-month schedule like that, as well as the fun you’d have, the friends you’d make, and the memories you’d have for a lifetime.
- Students are transported to school, the academy, tournaments and social outings in academy vehicles driven by staff
- Dinners are prepared at home by house parents; students make their own breakfast; they can take their lunch or purchase it at school
- Students may choose to practice or play on a Saturday, unless playing in a tournament
- No golf on Sunday except for tournaments; outings are encouraged and facilitated
- Curfew and bedtime hours are extended on Fridays and Saturdays
A Typical day for a Core Golf Graduate Student
With the exception of attending school, the schedule for post-graduate students is just as lively and geared to facilitating success.
Post Graduate Schedule
8:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m. - Fitness Training
9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. - Shower & Breakfast
11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. - Golf Practice/Play
1:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m. - Lunch
2:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. - Golf Instruction/ Supervised Practice
6:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m. - Dinner
7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. - Personal time, additional fitness training
10:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m. - Prep for bed & lights out